COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements: In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our Velocity community, Columbia requires that all who plan to be in attendance at our in-person event on October 2, be fully vaccinated. All riders must show proof of full vaccination status at check-in. Complete Covid-19 university guidelines may be found: https://covid19.columbia.edu/
Velocity offers two options for checking in for your ride:
- Pre-Ride Day Check-in: Save time on Sunday, October 2 by stopping by one of our two early check-in and bike-drop off days below.
- Friday, September 30 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 1 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Early Check-in: Hammer Health Sciences Building (Room # LL1-108A) - 701 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032
- Bike Drop-off: West 169th Street between Haven Avenue & Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032
- Ride Day Check-In. If you cannot check-in early, you’ll need to check-in on Ride Day at your designated Start Area at the arrival times listed above.
At check-in you’ll receive your:
- Velocity cycling jersey
- Rider wristband w/ emergency hotline number
- Bike frame label
- 20”x24” clear plastic string bag for gear check
- Luggage tag for gear check bag
Finisher t-shirts and any fundraising rewards you have earned can be picked up at the Finish Line Festival.
At your Start Area, you’ll also have the opportunity to check a bag (you may want a change of clothes and shoes for the Finish Line Festival) and fill out one of our Why I Ride Tribute Bibs.
Get The Word Out