Velocity offers two options for checking in for your ride:
- Home Check-In. Riders who fundraise $1,000 or more by Friday, September 15 will earn Home Check-In. We’ll send your Ride materials (including your jersey) to your home before the Ride, so all you’ll have to do is arrive at the Start/Finish on Ride Day ready to go!
- Ride Day Check-In. If you do not earn Home Check-In by Friday, September 15, you’ll need to check in on Ride Day at the Start/Finish at 7:00am.
At check-in you’ll receive your:
- Velocity cycling jersey
- Rider wristband w/ emergency helpline number
- Bike frame label
- 20”x24” clear plastic string bag for gear check
- Luggage tag for gear check bag
Finisher t-shirts and any fundraising rewards you have earned can be picked up at the Velocity Day Festival after your ride.
At the Start/Finish, you’ll also have the opportunity to check a bag (you may want a change of clothes and shoes for the Velocity Day Festival) and fill out one of our Why I Ride Tribute Bibs.